It’s no secret we’re big fans of WordPress. And yet every time we write about it here we get the inevitable question from readers: What is WordPress? Given that over 25% of all websites are built with WordPress, the question is always a little surprising (unless you’re in the other 75%, I suppose).
At any rate, our sister site WP Apprentice is the best place to learn more about WordPress. The free Quick Start course is probably the best place to start. Truth be told, many of you will learn all you need to know form the free course.
If you still want more, WP Apprentice offers several paid courses, all designed to help non-technical business users to build and manage their website.